Posted On:September 2012 - Pentest Geek
Harvesting email addresses is a common part of any external penetration test. Several tools exist that can be easily found with a simple google search that can greatly decrease the amount of time spent combing through search engine results.
I have recently released a new tool into the BackTrack Linux penetration testing distribution that has proven useful on many of my external gigs.
Introducing Jigsaw. Jigsaw is a simple ruby script that searches www.jigsaw.com for employee records and crafts email addresses based on first and last name entries pulled down from their website.
- Attacking Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS ‘readSessionVarsFromFile()’
- GPG Errors While Updating Kali Linux
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
- Recovering Passwords From Hibernated Windows Machines
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 17.10
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Want To Be a Better Pentester
Subscribe to our mailing list and recieve FREE pentest tips, tricks, product reviews, news, article release notifications and more!
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking