Posted On:September 2012 - Pentest Geek
Harvesting email addresses is a common part of any external penetration test. Several tools exist that can be easily found with a simple google search that can greatly decrease the amount of time spent combing through search engine results.
I have recently released a new tool into the BackTrack Linux penetration testing distribution that has proven useful on many of my external gigs.
Introducing Jigsaw. Jigsaw is a simple ruby script that searches www.jigsaw.com for employee records and crafts email addresses based on first and last name entries pulled down from their website.
Follow Pentest Geek
Subscribe to Pentest Geek
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 14.04
- How to Install Nmap From Source
- Another Lap Around Microsoft LAPS
- Credential Harvesting via MiTM – Burp Suite Tutorial
- SSL Certificate from letsencrypt.org – Setup Guide
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications