Posted On:November 2013 - Pentest Geek
A couple weeks ago I presented at this years Derbycon on an email phishing platform that I have been working on. The web application is geared towards penetration testers who want to help streamline the creation and management of email phishing campaigns. The application is written in ruby on rails and is available for download on the Github repository: Phishing Frenzy.
For those of you who came out to my presentation, I appreciate you all getting up so early (Saturday 9am) to hear my talk. Those of you who missed the talk I went over some of the features of Phishing Frenzy and launched a live phishing simulation. You can see the recording below thanks to irongeek. If your looking to see just the demo, fast forward to 11:52.
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
- Recovering Passwords From Hibernated Windows Machines
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 17.10
- How to Install Nmap From Source
- Another Lap Around Microsoft LAPS
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking