Posted On:November 2013 - Pentest Geek
A couple weeks ago I presented at this years Derbycon on an email phishing platform that I have been working on. The web application is geared towards penetration testers who want to help streamline the creation and management of email phishing campaigns. The application is written in ruby on rails and is available for download on the Github repository: Phishing Frenzy.
For those of you who came out to my presentation, I appreciate you all getting up so early (Saturday 9am) to hear my talk. Those of you who missed the talk I went over some of the features of Phishing Frenzy and launched a live phishing simulation. You can see the recording below thanks to irongeek. If your looking to see just the demo, fast forward to 11:52.
Follow Pentest Geek
Subscribe to Pentest Geek
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 14.04
- How to Install Nmap From Source
- Another Lap Around Microsoft LAPS
- Credential Harvesting via MiTM – Burp Suite Tutorial
- SSL Certificate from letsencrypt.org – Setup Guide
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications