Posted On:July 2014 - Pentest Geek
If you’re not currently using Phishing Frenzy, BeEF, or PowerSploit for your Phishing campaigns you’re really missing out. In this article we are briefly going to cover what I consider to be one of the “new hotness” attack vectors that every pentester should be using in their next phishing assessment.
Burp Suite from Portswigger is one of my favorite tools to use when performing a Web Penetration Test. The following is a step-by-step Burp Suite Tutorial. I will demonstrate how to properly configure and utilize many of Burp Suite’s features. After reading this, you should be able to perform a thorough web penetration test. This will be the first in a two-part article series.
- Attacking Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS ‘readSessionVarsFromFile()’
- GPG Errors While Updating Kali Linux
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
- Recovering Passwords From Hibernated Windows Machines
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 17.10
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Want To Be a Better Pentester
Subscribe to our mailing list and recieve FREE pentest tips, tricks, product reviews, news, article release notifications and more!
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking