Posted On:July 2014 - Pentest Geek
If you’re not currently using Phishing Frenzy, BeEF, or PowerSploit for your Phishing campaigns you’re really missing out. In this article we are briefly going to cover what I consider to be one of the “new hotness” attack vectors that every pentester should be using in their next phishing assessment.
Burp Suite from Portswigger is one of my favorite tools to use when performing a Web Penetration Test. The following is a step-by-step Burp Suite Tutorial. I will demonstrate how to properly configure and utilize many of Burp Suite’s features. After reading this, you should be able to perform a thorough web penetration test. This will be the first in a two-part article series.
Follow Pentest Geek
Subscribe to Pentest Geek
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 14.04
- How to Install Nmap From Source
- Another Lap Around Microsoft LAPS
- Credential Harvesting via MiTM – Burp Suite Tutorial
- SSL Certificate from letsencrypt.org – Setup Guide
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications