Posted In:Burp Suite Archives - Pentest Geek
Playing With the New Burp Suite REST API
One of the coolest new features released in the recent beta version of Burp Suite is the introduction of a REST API. I blogged about the UI and some other feature enhancements earlier this week. Today I want to talk a little bit about a command-line Ruby script that I’ve written to interface with this REST API called Burpcommander.
Thank You For Subscribing
- Playing With the New Burp Suite REST API
- Burp Suite 2.0 Beta Review
- Attacking Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS ‘readSessionVarsFromFile()’
- GPG Errors While Updating Kali Linux
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Want To Be a Better Pentester
Subscribe to our mailing list and recieve FREE pentest tips, tricks, product reviews, news, article release notifications and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
The Ultimate Burp Suite Training Program
Learn Network Penetration Testing
- Burp Suite
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking