Posted In:Presentations Archives - Pentest Geek
PentestGeek Was At Derbycon 3.0 “All in The Family”
Ok so I know it isn’t exactly breaking news that DerbyCon 3.0 was awesome. Still I wanted to take a moment to reach out to any of our readers living under a rock and let them know that last September, the PentestGeek.com crew had an opportunity to represent at one of the coolest Information Security events of the year, the DerbyCon!
- Playing With the New Burp Suite REST API
- Burp Suite 2.0 Beta Review
- Attacking Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS ‘readSessionVarsFromFile()’
- GPG Errors While Updating Kali Linux
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Want To Be a Better Pentester
Subscribe to our mailing list and recieve FREE pentest tips, tricks, product reviews, news, article release notifications and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
The Ultimate Burp Suite Training Program
Learn Network Penetration Testing
- Burp Suite
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking