Posted In:Wireless Archives - Pentest Geek
Everything you need to begin installing Kali NetHunter can be purchased on Amazon. The only real requirement is of course a supported Android device however this guide also makes use of the keyboard folio which should be considered a necessity if you plan to do any real work on the tablet as well as an OTG cable for plugging in an external WiFi card.
- Attacking Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS ‘readSessionVarsFromFile()’
- GPG Errors While Updating Kali Linux
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
- Recovering Passwords From Hibernated Windows Machines
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 17.10
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Want To Be a Better Pentester
Subscribe to our mailing list and recieve FREE pentest tips, tricks, product reviews, news, article release notifications and more!
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking