Attacking Web Applications With Burp Suite
Become a Web App Penetration Tester
Learn My Proven Web Penetration Testing Methodology
Discovery & Mapping
Map out your target applications: Pages, Directories, Etc, Identify user-controlled inputs
Perform manual and automated fuzzing against all identified parameters and user-controlled inputs
Scanning & Validation
Leverage an automated scanner to test all the things, identify breadth of exposure, and verify results are genuine
In a controlled manor, exploit discovered attack vectors to further quantify the potential depth of penetration
Capture all evidence screenshots GET/POST data required to generate a detailed report of your findings
- Module 1: Introduction To Burp
- Lesson 1: Downloading & Installing Burp Suite
- Lesson 2: Configuring Your Browser’s Proxy Settings
- Lesson 3: Overview of the Burp Suite Interface
- Lesson 4: Installing PortSwigger’s Root CA Certificate
- Lesson 5: Creating Your First Burp Suite Project
- Module 2: The Web Application Assessment Methodology
- Lesson 1: Discovery & Mapping
- Lesson 2: Focused Penetration Testing
- Lesson 3: Scanning & Validation
- Lesson 4: Exploiting SQL Injection Part 1
- Lesson 5: Exploiting SQL Injection Part 2
- Lesson 6: Exploiting Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Lesson 7: Documenting Your Results
- Module 3: Advanced Burp Suite Techniques
- Lesson 1: Tunneling Through a SOCKS Proxy
- Lesson 2: Brute-force Password Guessing
- Lesson 3: Hijacking Credentials & Session Tokens
I enjoyed moving through the materials in this course. I purchased Burp Suite Pro and have wanted to dive into the application. The course provided a nice introduction to the tools and overview of web app analysis. The dvwa instance provided is already configured for you and ready to go (easy to jump right in). I’m looking forward to the “coming soon” videos and continuing where I left off.
Royce does a great jump explaining “why” we are doing what we do through the lesson and providing a foundation to the materials.
I’ll be purchasing future content as well…
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.