Search Results For ""
Harvesting email addresses is a common part of any external penetration test. Several tools exist that can be easily found with a simple google search that can greatly decrease the amount of time spent combing through search engine results.
I have recently released a new tool into the BackTrack Linux penetration testing distribution that has proven useful on many of my external gigs.
Introducing Jigsaw. Jigsaw is a simple ruby script that searches www.jigsaw.com for employee records and crafts email addresses based on first and last name entries pulled down from their website.
- Playing With the New Burp Suite REST API
- Burp Suite 2.0 Beta Review
- Attacking Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS ‘readSessionVarsFromFile()’
- GPG Errors While Updating Kali Linux
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Want To Be a Better Pentester
Subscribe to our mailing list and recieve FREE pentest tips, tricks, product reviews, news, article release notifications and more!
The Ultimate Burp Suite Training Program
Learn Network Penetration Testing
- Burp Suite
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking