Search Results For ""
The development and addition of new features within Phishing Frenzy (PF) continues to grow. Some of these latest upgrades and email phishing features come from a lot of feedback that I have obtained from the community. Thank you all for the great feedback regarding PF.
Recently PF was converted and upgraded to run the latest version of bootstrap. Previously PF was running bootstrap version 2 and was missing out on some of the latest bootstrap features. The conversion was fairly long and painful, but the end result is very pleasing.
- Playing With the New Burp Suite REST API
- Burp Suite 2.0 Beta Review
- Attacking Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS ‘readSessionVarsFromFile()’
- GPG Errors While Updating Kali Linux
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Want To Be a Better Pentester
Subscribe to our mailing list and recieve FREE pentest tips, tricks, product reviews, news, article release notifications and more!
The Ultimate Burp Suite Training Program
Learn Network Penetration Testing
- Burp Suite
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking