How to Hack Web Applications Without Breaking the Law
It’s not just about having the right set of tools
On-demand 1080p HD videos
Watch on any device
Full lifetime access
Preconfigured lab VM
Private Facebook group
5-Step pentest methodology
Try out the Course Virtual Lab for Free
This course is about hands-on learning through practical discovery, analysis and exploitation of real web application vulnerabilities. Check out the course lab setup.
The Ultimate Burp Suite Training
- Module 1: Introduction To Burp
- Lesson 1: Downloading & Installing Burp Suite
- Lesson 2: Configuring Your Browser’s Proxy Settings
- Lesson 3: Overview of the Burp Suite Interface
- Lesson 4: Installing PortSwigger’s Root CA Certificate
- Lesson 5: Creating Your First Burp Suite Project
- Module 2: The Web Application Assessment Methodology
- Lesson 1: Discovery & Mapping
- Lesson 2: Focused Penetration Testing
- Lesson 3: Scanning & Validation
- Lesson 4: Exploiting SQL Injection Part 1
- Lesson 5: Exploiting SQL Injection Part 2
- Lesson 6: Exploiting Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Lesson 7: Documenting Your Results
- Module 3: Advanced Burp Suite Techniques
- Lesson 1: Tunneling Through a SOCKS Proxy
- Lesson 2: Brute-force Password Guessing
- Lesson 3: Hijacking Credentials & Session Tokens
I enjoyed moving through the materials in this course. I purchased Burp Suite Pro and have wanted to dive into the application. The course provided a nice introduction to the tools and overview of web app analysis. The dvwa instance provided is already configured for you and ready to go (easy to jump right in). I’m looking forward to the “coming soon” videos and continuing where I left off.
Royce does a great jump explaining “why” we are doing what we do through the lesson and providing a foundation to the materials.
I’ll be purchasing future content as well…
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.