Posted On:October 2012 - Pentest Geek
Get The Code:
This is just a quick post to highlight some of the new features added to the developmental branch of Jigsaw with SQLite3 support. In order to use this tool you’ll need to first install the ‘sqlite3-ruby’ gem. I do all of my ruby development using version 1.9.2 installed via RVM, so I recommend a similar environment because In my experience installing gems can be tricky when not using RVM.
$gem install sqlite3-ruby
The help menu says that you can write to a database instead of a CSV file by using the -D option and specify the name of the .db file you want to output too.
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
- Recovering Passwords From Hibernated Windows Machines
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 17.10
- How to Install Nmap From Source
- Another Lap Around Microsoft LAPS
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking