Posted On:October 2013 - Pentest Geek
Ok so I know it isn’t exactly breaking news that DerbyCon 3.0 was awesome. Still I wanted to take a moment to reach out to any of our readers living under a rock and let them know that last September, the PentestGeek.com crew had an opportunity to represent at one of the coolest Information Security events of the year, the DerbyCon!
We released smbexec version 2.0 a few days ago and it comes with some rather large differences from previous versions. For one thing it was completely rewritten in Ruby, for another it now supports multi-threading.
- Installing Kali NetHunter on HTC Nexus 9
- Recovering Passwords From Hibernated Windows Machines
- How To Install Metasploit Framework Ubuntu 17.10
- How to Install Nmap From Source
- Another Lap Around Microsoft LAPS
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Information Gathering
- Penetration Testing Tutorials
- Web Applications
Web Application Hacking